S’more Smiles Pediatric Dentistry
We are a brand new pediatric dental practice located in Cullman, AL. Our practice is Cullman owned and operated. We are dedicated to providing each child with the best dental care, while also supporting their unique needs through all stages of childhood.
Dr. Catherine Graham and her team are committed to creating a safe, respectful, and fun environment in which children and parents feel at ease. We value our families’ concerns and encourage parents to join their children during their visit. We are excited to welcome you and your child to our practice and to our family!
Fast Facts about Dr. Cat!
- Dr. Catherine Graham (Dr. Cat) was born in Calgary, Canada.
- Before she became a dentist, she was a ballet dancer!
- She graduated from the University of Alabama with her dance degree and has been a Bama fan ever since.
- She completed her Masters in Public Health at UAB and that’s where she met Dr. Matt Graham of Graham Orthodontics. It was love at first sight!
- Dr. Cat completed her dental school training at the University of Pennsylvania in Philadelphia.
- She completed her 2-year pediatric residency at the University of Florida and even had a baby gator in her backyard.
- After residency she passed 2 additional exams to become a Board Certified Pediatric Dentist.
- Dr. Cat loves driving jeeps and still has her first jeep she drove back in high school, a 1984 CJ7. Give her a wave if you see her driving around town in her blue Wrangler. She loves to Jeep wave!
- Dr. Cat and Dr. Matt have a baby girl!
- Cullman is a special place to Dr. Cat. Not only is it where Dr. Matt grew up, it’s where Dr. Cat and Dr. Matt call home!
Regular exams and cleanings are important to catch cavities when they’re small, as well as prevent new ones from forming.
We offer many options for restoring teeth following a cavity, trauma, or loss.
Accidents happen, but we’re here for your child no matter what tooth trauma occurs.
For patients who have difficulties tolerating dental treatment, we are able to treat them in the operating room setting at Cullman Regional Medical Center.
Sedation is another safe option for patients who have difficulties tolerating dental treatment or are very nervous.
Finding a dentist for your child with special needs can be challenging. As a parent it’s important to you to find the safest and best care for your child. Dr. Cat has had extensive training with children of all ability levels as well as ones with complex medical conditions, and is able to offer treatment to little ones with special needs.